1. Promotion in the next class is granted on the basis of whole year’s performance of the students, hence it is important to be regular in work and attendance.
2. The school conducts four assessments in a year in Nursery – V and class VI onwards as suggested by C.B.S.E.
3. To be eligible for promotion the student must secure an aggregate of 33% marks in the assessments.
4. The child must have a minimum of 75% attendance to appear for the final examination.
5. There is no provision for re-test in any subject, if a student is absent from an examination for any reason.
6. There is no provision for double promotion under any circumstances.
7. The decision of the Principal as regards promotion/detention is final.