Rules and Regulations
1. Students should arrive at school at least five minutes before the assembly bell. The school gate will remain closed during assembly.
2. At the assembly bell all the students should make their way to the place of assembly in absolute silence and stand in their respective lines.
3. Students must maintain personal hygiene & come to school in clean & ironed uniform. Students in improper uniform may be dis-allowed to attend their classes
4. Students shall not leave the class without the permission of the teacher in charge. He/she should carry the 'Class Pass' which confirms the permission of the teacher to move out of the class during periods.
5. Students are required to maintain silence and obey the class monitors during the absence of teacher.
6. Changing of classrooms in between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
7. Running, playing and shouting in the corridors and staircases is strictly not allowed.
8. In case a leave needs to be taken, a leave application duly signed by the parent must be submitted to the class teacher.
9. If a student is absent for more than 5 days, without prior sanction, the name is liable to be struck off the school rolls. Re-admission, if granted, shall be done after the payment of re-admission charges.
10. In case of illness of more than 3 days, a medical certificate by a registered medical practitioner should be enclosed along with the leave application.
11. No early leave will be allowed to any student on their own for any reason whatsoever. Students desirous of attending religious ceremonies may instead take a full day leave.
12. Students are forbidden to leave the school premises during school hours without the explicit permission of the Principal, and that too only in emergency, provided the parent/guardian comes to take the child along with the parent card.
13. The school shall not be held responsible for any unforeseen accident/illness or mishap which may occur in the school, during school hours or school trips.
14. As the medium of instructions in this school is English, all notices will be sent in English.
15. Exploding crackers and splashing colours in the school premises is strictly banned.
16. Cell phones and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited within the school premises.
17. Students are prohibited from carrying objectionable literature/material to school.
18. Possession and consumption of intoxicating material in any form is strictly prohibited.
19. Possession of offensive weapon like knives, guns, catarpulls etc. are strictly forbidden.
20. The use of Mehdi / tattoos / other forms of ornamentation which include jewellery & expensive watches, wearing cosmetics including kajal is not permitted. Boys are expected to wear their hair short.
21. The students are not allowed to receive visitors during the schools hours. Lunch/tiffin boxes will not be delivered to the child.
22. Posting of any derogatory remark or photograph against the school/teacher/peer group on social networking sites (e.g. Facebook/orkut/youtube/twitter etc.) will be treated sternly and may lead to termination from the school.
23. It is imperative for the students to communicate in English with each other and with their teachers in the school premises.
24. Shouting, whistling and using abusive language is strictly dis-allowed. Bullying and using foul language will be treated as act of indiscipline.
25. All school property should be treated with care. No child should scratch or spoil the desk or any other school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage the school property.
26. Any damage to the school property, caused by negligence or deliberate mischief shall have to be compensated by the concerned student/parent. The quantum of such damage shall be determined by the principal for the purpose of recovery of loss.
27. Utmost care should be taken to keep the school premises clean and plastic free. Avoid using plastic bags and do not litter the class rooms or the grounds. Make use of the dustbins provided.
28. The school is not responsible for personal goods lost in the school. The name, class and section of the student should be marked on all his belongings.
29. Students suffering from infectious/contagious disease shall, under no circumstances, be allowed to attend the school until the danger of infection has passed.
30. Wearing of helmet and possession of a valid driving license is mandatory for all students riding a two wheeler.
31. Fines may be imposed on the students for violating the school norms like coming to school in improper uniform, not bringing books/notebooks, late coming, remaining absent, using abusive language etc.
32. Persons carrying arms, persons under the influence of alcohol and persons indecently dressed will not be allowed to enter the school premises.
33. The school rules can be modified at any point during an academic session without any prior information and these modified rules will be applicable to all old and new admissions